Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Who I Am: In My Own Words

In this last part of my "get to know me" mini-series, I'll briefly tell you who I am and aspire to be.

Part 3:

"Determination is the wake-up call to the human will." -A. Robbins
I am a highly motivated person that does not easily give up. I am most happy when I reach a goal, whether it is my own, or helping someone else reach his/hers.

Practice what you preach.
As you can see, I am a huge practicer of what I preach, I will never recommend anything unless it works and I have done it myself.

Don't reinvent the wheel.
There are many intelligent people that I have had the privilege of learning from. I will save you the time and energy I spent searching for what truly works by sharing what I have learned.

With great power comes great responsibility.
I truly value your time and will never waste it with useless information. There are many times in my life that I wish people would have just got to the point and told me what is really important.

Keep Liftin',
Coach Amanda Haren

No comments: