Monday, October 22, 2012

AGSP Athlete Spotlight # 52 Maria Vanadia

Hello Everyone!
Our next athlete is the starting catcher for the Medina Bees and the Wolfpack.  She has been training with AGSP for over two years and is as dedicated as they come.  She has increased every aspect of her performance.  Maria is tremendously fun to train and an all around great person.  I am proud to introduce:
Athlete Name: Maria Vanadia
Sport(s):
Softball

Position(s):
Catcher

School: Medina High School
Graduation Year:
2013

AGSP Athlete Since:
September 2011







Favorite Professional Sports Team: USSA Pride
Favorite Professional Athlete: Jessica Mendoza
Favorite Lift: Split Jerks
Favorite Movement Skill: Ladders/Multi-D




When I am not training at AGSP, I am: at practice, sleeping, or hanging out with friends.
What are your short-term goals?
To make it back to the Final Four for high school softball.


What are your long-term goals?
To get recruited and make an impact on the team freshman year.

How has AGSP impacted your performance as an athlete?
It has increased my speed for base running, my power for hitting, and my quickness for my footwork.


CHECK OUT SOME VIDEO OF MARIA TRAINING AT AGSP!
(we've put them all into one video!)



Keep Training! 
Coach Nathan Burandt and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: