Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Real Results

Hello Everyone!

Last week I had one of my athlete's parents stop by and share the following:

"Coach Amanda, my son's baseball coach posts all of the trying-out kids' performance numbers for the parents and athletes to see. Not only did my son's numbers significantly improve in each category, but all of his teammates that trained with you did as well! Those that didn't train at AGSP had numbers that barely budged in comparison."

It was wonderful to hear, but I certainty can not take the credit. Her son and his teammates that trained at AGSP are the ones that made those improvements happen. As their coach, I just showed them the best ways to maximize their efforts.
We have no secrets here at AGSP, just passionate coaches that are experts in getting athletes the results they want - like being the most improved athletes on their team!

Come get real results. We off a complimentary first session and can show you how you can be one of the best athletes on your team!

Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Kephart and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: