Monday, June 8, 2015

PGC Basketball's SNAPS Leadership Convention

Hello Everyone!

I just finished an amazing extended weekend with PGC Basketball (Point Guard College) as I attended their 3rd Annual SNAPS Leadership Convention in Dallas, Texas.
Everything at PGC Basketball's SNAPS is first class.

What is SNAPS?
The best way I can explain SNAPS is:
An opportunity to immerse yourself into a powerful, professional, and passionate culture that will expose you to industry leaders and people that are genuinely interested in you and your success.
Top left: Alan Stein. Top right: Adam Bradley. Bottom let: Michael Goad. Bottom right: All the great speakers.

If you're striving to be greater than you currently are, if you want more out of your career, sport, or life, then going to SNAPS will accelerate your progress into the better you that you want to be.

Tangibly you'll leave with blueprints and actionable plans on how to achieve whatever it is you're trying to achieve. You'll leave focused and fulfilled. You'll wish you could be in the SNAPS environment all year long. I know that's how I and everyone I interacted with feels.
Powerful topics with powerful messages!

SNAPS isn't for everyone. It's for the great coaches, people, athletes, (put any profession here) that are trying to be the top 1% at their vocation and life. SNAPS is a competitive advantage for those in attendance.

I look forward to attending next year and maybe I'll see you there!

Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Kephart and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: