Monday, January 19, 2015

Winning Youth Coaching Podcast interviews Coach Amanda

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I had the great pleasure of being interviewed by The Winning Youth Coaching (WYC) Podcast. Winning Youth Coaching is a podcast for the mom or dad coach that has a passion for impacting young people through a positive coaching experience.

During my interview with Host Craig Haworth, I share a lot of tips and insights about coaching young people. I also include information on better warmups and safe strength and conditioning for kids.

I encourage everyone to listen to the Winning Youth Coaching podcast as I have personally listened to every episode and have learned some great tips every time.

Click HERE to listen to my interview (it's free!). 

For tips on better warmups, "common sense" training tips, and more listen to WYC Ep30!
 Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Kephart and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: