Friday, May 9, 2008

Farwell & Thanks UNCG!

Hello Everyone!

It is with mixed feelings that I say Goodbye to UNCG. It was a great honor and privilege to work with all of UNCG's 13 sports over the 07-08 year.

The athletes are not just hard-working, talented players, but also amazing people.

I am very grateful to have received so many thanks, cards, letters, and photos over the past week as I prepare to leave for my new position as a Sports Performance Coach at Akron General Hospital in Akron, Ohio. My biggest regret is knowing that I will not be at UNCG next season to watch the teams dominate the SoCon (as I know they will).

A team-signed shirt I received from the 07-08 UNCG Women's Tennis Team. :)

Keep checking UNCG's website over the 08-09 year... it will be full of great & exciting achievements!

Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Haren

1 comment:

Jason said...

rock on kid. We'll miss you in GSO.