Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Akron General Sports Performance

Hello Everyone!


My new position as a Head Sports Performance Coach at Akron General is going great!

I'm really impressed with the level of athletes (mostly high school) I am working with. Many of them will surely being playing collegiate.

The adults in our Adult Performance groups are loosing weight, building muscle, and reaching personal goals.

What I am loving most is the high level of co-workers (coaches) I am surrounded by. Everyday we strive to get better... we challenge each other... together we make ourselves and our program better.

Watch out Northeast Ohio, there's something huge brewing at Akron General's Sports Performance!

For information (and possibly a free trial) call:
330.945.3183

Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Haren

No comments: