Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Not Surprised

Hello Everyone!

I can gladly say that I am not surprised anymore.

I'm not surprised that we are seeing athletes add multiple inches to their vertical jumps.

I'm not surprised that AGSP athletes are shaving crucial seconds off of their 10 yard sprints and Pro-Agility times.

I'm not surprised that we are having athletes lift some truly impressive weights with high quality form.



I'm not surprised that since the first of the year I've had AGSP parents' tell me the following:


"His baseball coach saw him pitch and said he literally got goosebumps in excitement."

"He's currently ranked #4 in the state of Ohio and we're having Division One coaches contacting us."

"The opposing coach came up to him and told him he was a one-man-wrecking-team on the court."



Why should I be surprised? At AGSP we are all about providing the highest-quality training environment with the best strength training science there is. We have no gimmicks, just hard-work with attention to details.

We are all about showing our athletes the fastest way to the results they need to achieve their athletic goals. We'd be honored to help you with your's.

Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Kephart and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: