Friday, March 2, 2012

Athlete Spotlight #35) Mikayla Frye

Hello Everyone!

Our next athlete spotlight has been fun to watch train. She has really improved all her athletic skills; speed, strength, and power. She's consistent and willing to challenge herself. She brings a positive attitude each day and is truly becoming the best athlete she can be. It is time to meet...

Athlete Name: Mikayla Frye
Sport(s):
Volleyball and Bowling

Position(s):
Middle Hitter

School: Stow-Munroe Falls High School
Graduation Year:
2014

AGSP Athlete Since:
December 2011

Favorite Professional Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
Favorite Professional Athlete: Troy Polamalu
Favorite Lift: Split Jerks
Favorite Movement Skill:
Max Velocity

When I am not training at AGSP, I am: at practices or matches for either or my sports.

What are your short-term goals?
To make varsity for the rest of my high school career.


What are your long-term goals?
Play college volleyball and bowl.

How has AGSP impacted your performance as an athlete?
It keeps me in shape, gives me a chance to run faster and jump higher. Along with making me an all-around stronger, more powerful person, both physically and mentally.


CHECK OUT SOME VIDEO OF MIKAYLA TRAINING AT AGSP!
(we've put them all into one video!)



Keep Training!
Coach Amanda Kephart and Akron General Sports Performance

No comments: